Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng của Visit Orlando.
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Bigger Than Ever With More Restaurants And Dates
ORLANDO, Fla. – More than 75 restaurants are serving up savings this September during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month. Returning for its ninth year with the greatest number of restaurants in the programme’s history, this year’s event will include more dates than ever before thanks to the addition of a special preview week starting on 25 August.
Visitors will be offered three-course meals at some of Orlando’s most renowned restaurants, for the special, fixed price of $33 (£20). A full list of restaurants, menus and hotel packages is available on the mobile-friendly website OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month showcases the destination’s emerging culinary scene with new restaurants along with the return of local favourites and celebrity chef restaurants, including:
• Convention Area – Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Cuba Libre, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops (Hilton Orlando)
• Disney/Lake Buena Vista – Todd English’s bluezoo (Walt Disney World Dolphin), The Venetian Room (Caribe Royale), Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen (World Center Marriott)
• Downtown – Funky Monkey Wine Company, Kasa Restaurant & Bar*, Mingo’s*, Maxine’s on Shine, Citrus Restaurant, The Boheme (Grand Bohemian Hotel)
• Restaurant Row – Bistro CloClo*, Eddie V’s*, Dragonfly Sushi, Big Fin Seafood Kitchen, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Seasons 52, Roy’s Restaurant
• Universal/CityWalk – Emeril’s Orlando, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Bice Ristorante and Mama Della’s Ristorante (Loews Portofino Bay Hotel)
• Winter Park and North – Luma on Park, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chez Vincent, Luigino’s Restaurant, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse* (Altamonte Springs and Longwood locations)
• Surrounding Areas – Le Coq Au Vin, K Restaurant, Texas de Brazil*, Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion*
*New to Magical Dining Month
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month will benefit the Foundation for Foster Children, with $1 from every meal donated to the organisation. The Foundation for Foster Children supports local foster youth by providing intensive tutoring, typical childhood experiences and volunteer mentors who assist foster children’s transition into adulthood successfully. These programmes help foster children uncover their individual potential which, in turn, strengthens the community. In 2013, as a result of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, nearly $75,000 was raised for the designated charity, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Visitors Guide and Orlando Magicard® or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log onto Orlando’s official website at VisitOrlando.com or call an Official Travel Counselor at 1-800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow us at Twitter.com/VisitOrlando and Facebook.com/VisitOrlando.
Editor’s Note: For additional press information or high-resolution downloadable images,
please visit VisitOrlando.com/media.